Submit a request
Quick tips for writing a support ticket
- Include a complete description of the issue:
- The more descriptive you can be, the faster the support team can identify the issue and offer a resolution.
- Include pictures/screenshots:
- A picture is worth a thousand words, and can help us clearly identify the issue you are experiencing.
- Include error numbers/messages:
- Including an error number or error message can immediately identify the issue, allowing for a speedier resolution.
- Include PC/Mac OS, Device type, or Console model:
- Specifying which PC or Mac OS your computer is using, the type of iOS or Android device you own, or the model of the console you are using (such as 120GB PS3 Slim or original 60GB Xbox 360) is information we may need to identify the issue.
- Include your country or region:
- Some issues may be region-specific or isolated to a single country. Specifying the region where you are located or the store region you connect to will help us to assist you sooner.